Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Deep Compulsion I Can't Ignore Much Longer...

Thank heavens I have kids.

And of course, I say that for lots of reasons. However, what I mean specifically today is, "Thank heavens I have kids, because otherwise I would have a much harder time getting cool toys like we get for the kids at Christmas time."

This year, they got a few toys that I simply need to spend a little quality time with.

The first one is the Star Wars Lightsaber Battle Game. It's a video game that comes with a lightsaber that you actually use. I mean to say, you swing the lightsaber, and you can actually interact (ie. battle) with the characters on the screen. Words don't do this game justice. Let's just say that it's really cool.

The other thing is something that I have been resisting, but it keeps calling me.

"Rooooobinnnnn... I'm in here waiting for you.... come play with me....."

"No, I can't right now!", I say. "People will hear me!"

"Nobody will care", it says. "Come iiiiiiinnnnn...."

It keeps calling.

The karaoke machine.

And it's wearing me down.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to leave a comment to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I'm not just saying this because we are cousins. I really mean it. I actually laughed out loud reading "The Deep Compulsion I Can't Ignore Much Longer..." I can't wait to read more and see how this turns out. I just wonder what song will you sing first? Jennifer.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear god, please, resist. please. god.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home