Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ee-evil Wo-man.... She's an E-eevil Wo-mannn...

Who is this woman?



Here's a few hints:

1) If you've never read a Harry Potter book, you'll never guess. Neither will you care, for that matter. If you fall into this category, um, well, thanks for stopping by.

2) If you have read the fifth Harry Potter book, you hate her already.

3) If you see all the Harry Potter movies but have never read the books, you don't hate her *yet*, but you will soon.

4) She's not very nice.

OK, that's enough of that. Her name is Professor Dolores Umbridge, and she's a significant character in the next Harry Potter movie, "Order of the Phoenix". Which, unfortunately, we still have to wait until next July to see.

Here are a few more preview photos that have been released:





I must say, now that I *remember* all the stuff that happened in this book, I'm *really* looking forward to the movie.


*******************************************
On a side note, it struck me as interesting that this is the second post about a Harry Potter issue where I used an ELO song as the basis for the title. The last one was "Strange Magic". What is it about Harry Potter that makes me think of ELO??

I'm not sure if I can keep up the trend, in any case. It would be pretty hard to come up with a Harry Potter topic bearing the title "Don't Bring Me Down.... Bruce!" (maybe, if I'm lucky, the final Harry Potter book will have a character named Bruce.)

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Oooh can't wait for the movie. I haven't read that book since it came out and past experience tells me I shouldn't re-read until after I see the new movie.

Ms Rowling better hurry up and finish the latest book so they can get that movie done - the kids are really growing up, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home