Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Cut Own Hair" Gland?

So what is it about five-year-old boys?

They hit school, suddenly have free and easy access to scissors, and suddenly decide that they it would be the height of fashion and independence to cut their own hair?

Because this is the third time I've had a five-year-old boy, and I'm pretty certain that this is the third one to cut his own hair.

Is it a special gland that kicks in at this age or something?

Luckily he didn't totally mangle it. If I take him for a *real* haircut it will probably be mostly ok.

And he doesn't even have an imaginary tiger to blame it on...

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that both girls also had a go at it... Thankfully to date we have never had a button/bead/pea/etc in an orifice where it didn't belong - that would be worse...

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, well, come Halloween when I *want* one of them to shave their head (so I can have a Mini-me), *will* they?? NO!!

Darn little ingrates. It grows back after all.

Usually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home