Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Last Shall Be First, and the First Shall Be Last

Or something like that.

Anyway, the thrust of it is that my LAST child started his FIRST school year today, and my FIRST child started her LAST year of school today (yeah, well, I mean *regular* school, don't get me started on university or anything...).

So here they are on this momentous day of firsts and lasts:



Which I have to say I find pretty cool.

Also a little weird. Because it does cause me to realize...

1994 doesn't seem too long ago:



In fact, for that matter (though I admit I'm stretching it a bit), neither does 1971:



However, I feel compelled to add:

Let's hope that many more milestones come down the pike before I will see my first *grandchild* heading for their first day of school. Many MANY many.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAHAA.

cute.

: D

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

There's only one thing to say:

Aaaawwwwww.... very cute.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i started college the same year as my little bro started kindergarten. that was weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home