Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Boldly Going... and Much Prettier, to Boot!

Yay. It's like a favourite room getting a new coat of paint.

Star Trek is being re-released in digitally enhanced format. Now, the Enterprise flying through space won't look like a dinky driving over black paper with white spots!

I don't mind these kind of tweaks. I didn't mind it when they did the "special editions" of the Star Wars movies (though I still don't think Greedo needed to shoot first), and I won't mind it with Star Trek either.

I mean, really, which would you prefer:




I'll take clean and detailed over old and crappy any day. (Until I'm old and crappy myself, that is!)

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The things you get excited about never cease to amaze me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home