Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Like to HOP to Work on Fridays...

When I first heard this, I did a bit of a double take. Shook my head, and thought that I must have heard wrong.

But I hadn't.

It's one of the regular routines of our office.

On Friday afternoons....

THEY BRING IN BEER FOR EVERYONE.

Can you imagine?

At any other job I ever worked at, if you even said the word "beer" in any context in relation to the work environment, I'm pretty sure they would have hacked your head off, stuck it on a pike, and put it out in front of the building as a warning for all the others!

Not this place though.

I must say that it's pretty nice. Even if you don't particularly *like* beer, you have to admire the corporate culture that isn't freaked out by the idea. I'm not even a big beer drinker myself.

... that's not to say that I didn't have one yesterday, though.



*********************************************************
So do you get the title now? HOP to work? Beer? Made with hops? Get it?

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get your cousin a job there???. I like beer.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Shig said...

I like beer. And yeah, I GET the title. Groan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home