Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fall. Ing. A. Part.


That's me. Falling apart.

Is it 40? Why didn't someone tell me?

In the last five days, I've:

1) Developed some kind of thing in my eye that needs special drops. I thought I was treating it ok by myself with polysporin, but by the time I woke up this morning and found my eye crazy-glued shut, I figured I better get a professional opinion.

2) Bit into a piece of popcorn and did SOMETHING to one of my molars. Since then, anything I eat or drink that is cooler than, I don't know, ONE degree below room temperature makes a nice little ZING of pain through my head. Very pleasant.

3) On top of that, a JU-JUBE, for God's sake, a harmless little ju-jube, effectively and efficiently removed a filling from one of my top molars. So now I have a huge gaping hole in one of my upper teeth.

What the hell's next?

Ear infection? Ingrown toenail? Herniated testicle? (shudder)

I'm almost afraid to find out.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Get thee to a dentist!

hrmmm... I probably should go see one too. I haven't had a checkup in ages (and I'm 40 now too).

Thanks kindly for the link :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home