Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Generational Litmus Test

OK, this just occurred to me.

I'm forty-one years old. Just to establish a baseline. No big shock there to regular readers.

My question is,

Is there anyone in the world younger than me who likes Tapioca pudding?

Just wondering. See, I'm afraid that Tapioca pudding will become one of those things that disappears because all the people who liked it died off. Like Brussel Sprouts. (But that one's okay - I *hate* Brussel Sprouts)

Thank you and good day.

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care for tapioca pudding, but I do enjoy Cream of Wheat.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger evilpckls said...

i do, and i'm 24.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Nope. I'm 38 and I think it's gross. Luv brussel sprouts tho.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

i hate tapioca.... but i LOVE LOVE LOVE Brussel Sprouts!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Ok, I'm mildly encouraged by the support for tapioca (25% of respondents so far... thanks Julia!) but I'm becoming seriously concerned for the grassroots brussel sprouts campaign that's springing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home