Monday, October 17, 2005

Time to Stop

Ever have one of those days where everything you touch seems to go wrong? That's how things have been going for me. It's easy to feel sorry for yourself when everything is going to crap.

Then... I look at my four-year-old standing on the arm of the couch and flopping backwards onto it, bouncing up and down and grinning as big as his head. OK, technically, he shouldn't be doing that, but that's not the point... he's happy.

Which brings me back to my *real* life. I'm healthy, I have a wonderful wife, and I have five beautiful kids.

POP.

That's the sound of me pulling my head out of my a**. So now let's get on with the rest of my day.



-----------------------------
p.s. Oops, this post wasn't very amusing. Hold on...

WHY DON'T CANNIBALS EAT CLOWNS??
BECAUSE THEY TASTE FUNNY.

Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home