Friday, January 06, 2006

When Movie Night Goes Horribly Wrong

Finally saw "Fantastic Four" on dvd. I only have FOUR comments to make, before I refuse ever to speak of it again:

1) The first word that comes to mind is definitely not "fantastic", although it DOES start with "F".

2) The only slightly redeemable part of the film was the character of the Human Torch. Which is appropriate, because the film also made ME feel like lighting myself on fire.

3) Even Jessica Alba couldn't make this film watchable. Strangely enough.

4) Thank God the movie was loaned to me, so I didn't have to spend any money on it. Unfortunately, it's not as easy to get those two hours of my life back.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger iamza said...

Agreed. But, bad as it was, it was still better than Daredevil.

(navigated here from Tom's Comics Ate My Brain site...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home