Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Mystery of Women

You know, women are funny.

Not ha-ha funny though. Weird and unpredictable funny.

Take my wife, for example.

Actually, let me backtrack a little. A while back, I got my dad a cool pair of sunglasses. They had super-duper UV protection, and they fit over existing glasses, and they even had little side panels with little lenses in them too, to give you sun protection from the sides. He really liked them.

In fact, when he came across another pair, he gave them to me. I keep them in the car so I can use them driving in sunny weather.

Here comes the thing with my wife.

See, for some reason totally uncomprehensible to me, she refuses to be seen with me when I wear those sunglasses!! For absolutely NO good reason! It defies all logic!

Let's throw it out to the internet. Everybody take a good look at this picture. Then tell me...

What lady WOULDN'T want to get with this??

5 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

something tells me you know quite well the answer to that question.

i'll spare you my sarcastic response this time. next time you might not be so lucky, i may not be able to restrain myself.

bahaa.

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those glasses didn't seem to hurt Ray Charles' success with the ladies.

Even so, he might have switched to a smaller pair if he'd been able to see how he looked in them.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real question is; At what age do we care more for function than fashion? Perhaps you have reached it, and J has not. Hmmmm.......

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Shig said...

I don't think that women are the "mystery" in this equation. No, not at all.

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god. I want you soooo bad, the way the glasses just shine. . . it really adds to your head. Me love you long time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home