Friday, June 30, 2006

ASCII and Ye Shall Receive

And here I've found yet another way to admire myself.



It's a picture of me created using ASCII characters.

Here's the website that created it for me. It lets you use images in their gallery, or upload your own 60x50 jpeg file for it to use:

http://www.typorganism.com/asciiomatic/

Neat, eh? (If you fail to find it neat, I once again refer you to the title of this blog. Remember, it's not "Internet Institute for the Hard to Please")



***********************************
BTW, I found this site, and *WAY* too many other cool sites, by using something called StumbleUpon. It lets you browse for websites by categories which you have specified that interest you. I gave it a try a couple weeks ago, and have used it ever since!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love stumbling! it's a quick fix for boredom!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stumble upon...

very addictive!

Many late nights because of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home