Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh No! You Sunk My... um... Galactic Star Cruiser!!

Sometimes you forget.

Kids grow. And they're smart.

For instance, ever since he was quite young, my little buddy and I have been playing with the old electronic "Star Wars BATTLESHIP" game that we've had for years and years, from back when we only had two kids. (Looong, looooooong ago....)

I would just let him press the buttons, which would make noises. We'd do that for a while and then move on.

Yesterday, when he pulled it out, I said, "You know, buddy, if you take these little pegs and mark the holes where you take your shots, you can try and figure out where all the ships are!"

So then I taught him how to *really* play the game.

As easy as that.

And he *LOVES* it. Wants to play it ALL the time.

So poor Dad's getting a little tired of the game.

But he's still pretty impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home