Saturday, June 10, 2006

Does Whatever a Spider Can...

Well, there you go. *Again* I am reminded that it doesn't matter *how* many kids you have, they still have the capacity to surprise you.

Take a look at little Spider-Man over here. I'm standing in the kitchen, and he says, "Hey, look! I can climb up the fridge like this!" I turn around and this is what I see. "Hold it," says I, "I want to take a picture of this." And he holds it. I take the picture.

We have lived in this house for twelve years. When we moved in, my oldest child was younger than he is now.

Yet, with all the monkey-like activity I've seen over the years... this child is the first to discover this method of scaling the side of the fridge.



(...Yes, well, I know it's not a cure for cancer or anything like that, but let me remind you that I'm easy to please. For further clarification please refer to the title of this blog.)

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

OMIGOSH>>>How did I miss this on my last pass through your blog?!

That kiddo's got to have quite a future!

(And you must have nerves of steel? Like SUPERMAN.)

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home