Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nice Body



I totally stole this poster from TC at Donorcycle.

But I like the sentiment. In fact, using it today is appropriate because my kidney girl's two little girls slept over here last night. They're healthy and happy and well adjusted, due in part I'm sure to the fact that their mother's life is fairly normal, what with my kidney doing some of the heavy lifting for her.

So think about organ donation, will you?

And if you're squeamish about doing it when you're still alive, at least do it when you're dead!

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Yeah for Robin!!!! You can steal from me anytime.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Hey, I was going to "steal" it, too!

:)

Hh

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Um...and P.S. So am I reading correctly that YOU were a kidney donor (for whom) ?!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Yes, I donated a kidney to a friend of mine two and a half years ago. I've alluded to it once or twice, but never actually done a full post about the experience. Maybe I will, once I can find a funny spin to put on it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home