Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some Days It Sucks To Be Jack Bauer


Well, 24 is over.

Again.

Until next January.

Aaaaaaghh.

But I must say, it ended on a cliffhanger that will certainly draw me back. (Ahh, who are we kidding... I would have been back no matter what!)

Poor Jack. After saving the day once again... (if you don't want to hear the rest of this, STOP READING NOW)... he gets chloroformed, beaten, and abducted by the Chinese, and is tossed into a cargo ship heading to China.

All I can say is...

I hope the Chinese don't piss him off *too* much.

That could be bad.

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Mom101 said...

While I don't watch 24, I have to say, you seem so amazingly cool from your profile that I am actually considering it just on your reco. How you've managed to stay in touch with pop culture while raising 5 kids I don't know. I only get it by osmosis at work. I'll have some of what you're having.

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR EIGHT MONTHS WITHOUT OUR SHOW?!

I MISS IT ALREADY

....

JAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKk........

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Robin, you seem to have these nice folks completely bamboozled! Just kidding. You actually are kinda cool, for a geek. And I'm not just saying that because you help me with my computer from time to time.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Mom, you can have as much of what I'm having as you want, but you should probably start slow or you might get dizzy.

But I strongly recommend 24. However, if you get it on dvd, beware (and as a mother with a small child, be *particularly* aware)... it's very detrimental to your sleep patterns.

******

Kyla

We'll survive. We always do. I'm not so sure about the Chinese though... ;)

*********************

Kelly,

SSHHHHHH!!! Don't blow my cover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home