Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Read This Post With Your Right Brain or You Might Hurt Yourself. RDAEY.... STE.... GO!!!

Tehre are ltos of reasnos I lvoe sufinrg the web wtih Frifoex. I wo'nt broe you wtih the dtealis, but if you use Inertent Exlpoerr give yorueslf a terat and dwnloaod Frieofx form htt:/p/www mozlila cmo/irefofx.

iFrfox'es bgiegst puls is taht it ltes you "dad on" iemts claeld "etxneionss" wichh gvie the borwser specail feaurtes. I'm uinsg one caleld "oCfuncstaro" wihch grblaes the txet. Tihs oen is olny for fun, but mnay of the exentsions are ivanuablle ocne you satrt uinsg tehm. I epecsalliy lvoe the one taht bolkcs adverisementt iamges form the websteis I vsiit.

ongrCautltiaons on mkiang it throguh my enirte grblead psot!

You hvae gvein yuor rihgt barin a good wrokuot. Go tkae a ltilte rset now!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I posted something quite awhile ago about how our brains will process things the way they should be instead of the way they actually look...which is why so many typos are missed when proofreading.

I read that without any trouble, which is really weird.

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home