Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OK, *Now* I'm Convinced...

I was worried at first.

In the first picture released, the suit was a little too... I don't know... tight? The red was more like brown... Why have the "S" on his chest *and* his belt buckle?... And to top it off, he was looking a little... dorky.

Then they released the teaser trailer with Marlon Brando's voice, and I started to feel a bit better.

Then they announced that there would be an IMAX version, with part of it in IMAX 3-D. My inner geek was pleased.

Now... they've done it.

They've released a full trailer for SUPERMAN RETURNS.

I just saw it. And... my teenage daughter can attest to this... I *totally* geeked out. It gave me chills and everything.

I can't post the trailer, because it's exclusive at Apple's trailers page, but check out these screen shots.



So now... I'm absolutely psyched for this movie.

Want to see for yourself? Go to: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/

... and prepare to be blown away.

**************************************
p.s. Just last week I discovered that there is a slight historical precedent for the "same design on the chest and belt buckle" issue:



Remember this? Another of my favourites from the early 80's!

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna hear geeky? I played the oboe at band camp, and for our closing concert we played the theme song for The Greatest American Hero. Sad. Very sad. Especially since the camp I attended was nothing like the one mentioned in American Pie.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Robin said...

That's not too geeky. I loved that song. In fact, I still own the piano sheet music for it!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

...Believe it or not, I'm walking on air...I never thought I could feel so free...ee...

Oh, yea...I remember it!

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home