Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Brain Matters

Tomorrow is 'my' day for Beavers. Which means I have to come up with the activities for the night for a dozen five to seven year old boys.

Which is not really a big deal. But I do have to stick to the 'theme' we decided on... the brain. I plan to show them how our brain can be tricked. Pull out some optical illusions, get them to do at least one good dizziness-inducing activity, and then, Bob's your uncle, meeting's over.

Hopefully, by the end of the meeting they'll realize that, in one way or another, everything we perceive is basically...



...don't you agree?

By the way, when you read the words in my little graphic there, did you read "a matter of the mind"???

Because if you did, you misread it. Go back and look again.

Snap.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Tara, please see a neurologist immediately to help resolve your severe left brain/right brain disassociation!

OK, yes, I was only joking. But try it one more time, and put your finger on each word as you read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home