Saturday, April 08, 2006

All Google-y Eyed

OK, I was already impressed by Google Earth. It's so cool. You can move around the whole world and zoom in. I'm sure you can do other neat things too, I just don't know about them yet.

So like I said, I was impressed with it already... and then I heard about that huge Maxim magazine cover that you can see from space, or, conveniently, through Google Earth.

Do you have Google Earth installed on your computer? If not, go click that link in my first sentence (the only downside is that if your computer is too old, it might not install).

If you already have it installed, skip right ahead to clicking on this link to see the Maxim cover yourself. It will run Google Earth and take you right there.

Isn't technology wonderful?


***********************
(For those of you who aren't so technologically inclined, or don't want to go to all the effort, or can't get Google Earth installed on your pc... here's the picture anyway. But, really, if you can do it... just do it. It's such a cool program.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home