Friday, March 31, 2006

Afraid of Getting LOST...

We've never watched LOST.

I remember when it was starting, and we all said, "That looks cool!" But we didn't catch it at the time, and ended up just letting it go.

However...

My cousin Steve (he who has disposable income to buy all the comics and dvd's that *I* want... but luckily is not stingy with them) recently loaned us the LOST first season dvd set.

There's only one problem:

I'm afraid to start watching it.

This is exactly what happened with 24. A friend loaned us the first season dvd set for that too. And I shudder to think of what life would be like now if that had never happened.

I *know* we'll get hooked on LOST. Am I ready for *another* serious tv show dependency?

Must.... resist.....

Can't..... hold..... out..... much.... longerrrrrrrrr...............



(Yeah, ok, so it's a LOST cause. ha ha.)

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also borrowed Steve's 1st season of LOST. I watched it for hours at a time. I couldn't stop!! Now, of course, I'm addicted. I can't wait for Wednesday. Consider yourself warned...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home