Tuesday, March 21, 2006

IMAX-imization

Yay.

My friend Russ and I are heading to the moVies tonight. We do that for each other's birthday eVery year. (Yes, getting out with your friend only twice a year is pretty sad, but eVen so, at least we're consistent... we'Ve been doing this for years!)

And we're seeing "V for Vendetta", which I'm Very much looking forward to. I read the comic series years ago, so the story and its Various twists won't be too much of a surprise, but neVertheless I'm interested to see it translated to film.

EVen more, it's in IMAX!!! Where bigger is definitely better. And louder is just an extra bonus. I loVe IMAX.

Oh, and if you would like to View the trailer, I 'snagged' it from iFilm:

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your moVie?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you love it? i saw it for the second time last night...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home