Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lets Do the Time Warp Again

There are a few things very nice about being back at my parents' house for a few days:

1) I can actually lie on the couch in the afternoon and fall asleep. The kids don't bother me when they have grandparents! This is the only place in the *world* where this happens.

2) I can show my kids things like games that I owned when I was a kid. My parents kept an awful lot of this stuff! When I was a kid I played games with names like "Rattle Battle" and "Chicken Lotto"... and they're still here. Now my kids play them! It's pretty freaky.

3) My mother still treats me like her kid. Makes me eat breakfast. It makes me laugh.

Yawn. Time to hit the couch and watch the tube. The internet is too interactive for me.

Wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home