Thursday, June 01, 2006

Musings From a Strange Hotel Room

First point: Thirty-two teenagers vastly outnumber four adults.

Second point: In-hotel wireless internet is *exceptionally* cool. In fact, now that I've experienced it, I would happily give up a number of regular hotel amenities such as television, phone, coffee machine... possibly even up to and including a bed. (OK, well, maybe not the bed... especially since lying in a bed and surfing the internet is pretty awesome)

Third point: I could do without the mirror that spans the full back wall of the washroom, including behind the toilet. The problem being, a man standing at the toilet, doing what he needs to do, also finds himself watching himself. And let me say, there are just some things that I don't need to see myself doing. And I can't turn out the light, that would totally throw off my aim. Hotel designers should consider this.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, well, you're only *imagining* the visual. I actually *got* it!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. dad. really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home