Thursday, June 08, 2006

... And the Hits Just Keep On Coming...

You might have noticed by the tiny icon at the bottom of my blog (if you've ever made it all the way down there) that I use a little utility called Site Meter. It tracks the hits to my blog, gives me a general idea of where the traffic is coming from, and also shows me if I get a hit as a result of a specific search.

That's where the weird part comes in.

There are THREE phrases that, far and above all others, people search for and end up at my blog. They are:

"Listen. Do you smell something?"



"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"



and finally, and perhaps weirdest of all,

"She's fresh, fresh, exciting."

Huh?!?

Strange the things people search for. Over and over and over, in fact.

What lesson can we take from this? Um, none that I can think of. Except that I guess I'll start to pepper my posts with more mildly amusing nostalgia-invoking phrases.

"What you talkin' about, Willis??"



... and the hits just keep on coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home