Monday, November 20, 2006

Tell Me Why... I Don't Like Mondays

So I arrive at work early this morning. Have some mild obligatory 'good morning, how was your weekend' stuff with a cow orker. I mention, "Man, I'm tired this morning."

To which I hear:

"Not me! I'm ready to go, ready to work EVERY morning!!"

....

Well, hoo-f*cking-ray for you. Which also made me ponder, 'I wonder how much my laptop weighs? It's pretty hefty. I'd probably only have to whack him over the head with it eleven or twelve times to render him totally unconscious.'

Luckily, I'm not a truly violent person. Plus, I hadn't had my coffee yet, so my heart wasn't racing fast enough.

Stupid Mondays.

Must keep thinking... only eight more weeks until "24" (actually seven weeks, six days... since it premieres on a Sunday... even better!).


5 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays. *ducks*

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Isn't it illegal to be that chirpy first thing Monday?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Well, if it isn't, it sure *should* be.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to meet this guy. i think i'd like him.

like him as a source of constant, cruel source of personal amusement, that is.



24 <33333333333333 oh em geeee, less than 2 monthss!

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 is on monday nights.

but i'm sure we wont remember until it actually starts why we really do like mondays under all the monday day crap.

its the monday nights that make life better, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home