Saturday, April 28, 2007

Gas Guzzled

Hey internet pals:

How's everyone doing? Fine? That's great. Me, I'm pretty good too. Don't get to blog as often with work and life in general, but I'll keep plugging.

What am I doing right now? Not much. Just sitting here in my van. In the parking lot of Tim Horton's. With three kids trying to bug each other to death.

No, I'm just sitting here.

With absolutely no gas. Sorry, the salsa I had last night doesn't help.

But, you say, don't you know when your gas is getting low? Well yes I do. Normally. In fact the light just came on coming home from work last night. So I should be fine.

Oh wait.

I let my daughter take the van last night.

NOW it all makes sense.

I hope I'm able to make friends in prison. When I'm in for murder.

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serves you right - your wife has repeatedly asked you to fill the car at the half tank marker, but nooooo....

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Shig said...

You know, Love Monkey never puts gas in the car ever(salsa, notwithstanding). Maybe it's the broken chromosome

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

you had 3 kids with you... that's a ton of pushing power!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, go ahead, blame it on the teenager!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home