Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Spidey Day!

Happy Spidey Day to all of you.

What do you mean, "What do you mean, 'happy Spidey day'?"?

Isn't it Spidey day?

Holy crap, you wouldn't have known it from this house yesterday after my little guy's birthday party...

Take a look at this:



Pretty good haul, if I do say so myself. I'm actually hoping to score one of those Spider-Man temporary tattoos if I play my cards right. Oh, and for full disclosure, I forgot to include the Spider-Man t-shirt he got as well.

Good thing his birthday party wasn't a couple of weeks later, or maybe we'd have mixed some Shrek stuff in with the Spidey stuff and totally thrown off the vibe.

Or if the party was even *later*, there might have been lots of Pirates of the Caribbean stuff... which actually wouldn't have been too bad come to think of it... especially since Dad was clearly missing the Spidey groove, by ordering a Pirates cake for the party:



But I must say, it tasted pretty good anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home