Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Ain't Easy Being Green... Even with Stretch Denim

I forgot one.

When I talked about all the movies that are going to make my summer so rich and full, I forgot "The Incredible Hulk".

Check out the poster:



Not bad, eh? Now Ed Norton can change into *another* cool character! (Didn't see "Fight Club?" Then this won't make sense to you.)

However, there is one tiny problem... his pants aren't purple. We uber comic geeks hate stuff like that. Hulk's torn pants should always be purple. And none of this 'stretch denim' stuff. Sadly, that means that poor Bruce Banner would have had to wear purple pants every day of his life. Where would you even *find* purple pants? Since they're so offensive and all. Oh well, that's a question for the philosophers.

Oh, I almost forgot the COOLEST part. I suppose it could be considered a "spoiler", but I know none of you care. You know how there's also the "Iron Man" movie coming out... with Robert Downey Jr.?? Well, it turns out that Robert Downey Jr. is also playing a cameo in the Hulk movie! In character! (But not wearing the cool Iron Man suit, I don't think). How cool is that??

The geek strings in my heart just went 'zing' a little when I heard that. Gives me a good feeling for the future. Hulk smash puny Iron Man, and stuff like that.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have always like Ed Norton, especially in The Score with De Niro.
And R. Downey Jr. is also wonderful to watch on screen.

S.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So yeah, I'm doing visual effects on Tim Roth's new movie. Maybe I'll get to meet him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home