Monday, September 08, 2008

Please Put Me into a Medically Induced Coma Until After the Election...

Yes. Canadians rejoice. We're having another federal election.

God, please take me now. So I don't have to watch all the nimrods suddenly jockeying for position and trying to curry favour.

Oh, and I can't quite figure this part out:

This man is the Prime Minister of the country.



So, statistically, by this point in my life I should have been able to meet or speak to someone who actually LIKES this man.

But I haven't.

Oh, and apparently the smart money says that he will be Prime Minister *after* the election too.

Ugh.

It's pretty bad when I start looking at pictures of Brian Mulroney and thinking that, by comparison, those were the "good old days".

I'm putting my head under the pillow. Somebody wake me in November, ok?

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

You could just watch Prince Caspian again and hope for the best hehehe

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's not November but I think you should come out and play now. Federal election is over.

S.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Oldguy said...

just be glad you're not me who has another election to look forward to in the US and whose Bush clone is chasing the golden ring. Audiopromelectiphobia...an inordinate fear of hearing another election promise///

 

Post a Comment

<< Home