Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh My.

Yesterday was fun. Took the kiddies up to their school fair. Nice day, lots of fun.

However.

One of the 'inflatable' attractions caught my attention.

It was some kind of a long submarine or something, that the kids enter at one end, bounce around and such, and exit at the other end.

I was at the end, considering trying to get a picture of a very fast moving target as he exits the attraction. Didn't get that picture, but took a picture of the 'exit' anyway.

Take a look at this.



I'm thinking the picture speaks for itself, but I need to be sure.

It's not just me, right?

Right??

*************************************************



(If you have any good ideas for a name for this ride, post it in the comments. Somehow I think "The Huge Blue Schong" is a little too on-the-nose...)

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know Clifford the Big Red dog? How about Clifford's Big blue bone(r)?

BTW, there's a pic for you on my site and a new Cranky Baby video.

S.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Oooooh-kay....

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Shig said...

That ain't right.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, and when I went back and checked my BlackBerry I also had pictures of kids coming out of it... which was also very wrong. (Although if you squint your eyes a certain way, it *does* make sense...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home