Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"Iron Man" Totally Smelted Me

Question of the day:

When a woman is driving a huge honkin' pickup truck...

what is SHE trying to compensate for?

(If it's a *man*, I know... but a woman baffles me a bit)

...

Ok, back on topic.

"Iron Man".




Wow.

I must say, for the first summer movie out of the gate, it has certainly set the bar high for all the others.

Really enjoyed it. Kids enjoyed it too... with slight clarification. The BOYS, ages 7, 11, and 16, *loved* it. The GIRL, the 11-year-old one, admitted to me that she came to the movie strictly for the treats. However, when pressed, she conceded that she at least gives it a 7 out of 10. (My dear wife opted to stay home in a quiet house. Go figure.)

So go see it.

Oh, if you're even 0.01% comic geek, wait until the end of the credits for a final scene. Yes, they're about ten minutes long. And the scene is about 45 seconds long. Just do it anyway.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

I keep hearing fantastic reviews for this movie. Initially I wasn't too fussed about seeing it because I've never read the comic, but now I'm considering to see what all the fuss is :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home