Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's Next? "Harry Potter and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"??

Hopefully I'm going to see the new Indiana Jones movie this weekend.

The kids are giving me some grief, as we still haven't seen "Prince Caspian". Little ingrates.

Maybe I should just stay home and read this book I saw for sale at the grocery store...



It's a heartwarming tale about a university professor who moonlights as a treasure hunter, who discovers that his long-dead parents were members of a magical community that he suddenly finds himself a part of. He gets caught up for in the quest for a mystical artifact that is also being pursued by an evil wizard who...

Ah, I better not spoil the plot. In case you want to read it yourself.

Sounds like it could be interesting, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home