Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Hope It Doesn't Rain...

This guy just kills me. Look at these sidewalk chalk drawings:






Just LOOK. His ability to force perspective is mind boggling. These are just drawings on the ground!!

Now, I admit I'm repeating myself, because I did blog about this same artist back in April two years ago, but I just happened by his website again, and he's done a lot more cool pieces since then. And how many of you were actually reading my blog back then anyway?

So here's his website again: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/

You don't have to thank me. That's what I'm here for.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's really bizarre are the pics of the murals taken at different angles. You really wonder what you're looking at....can't recall where I saw them though.

S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home