Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My New "Moniker"

You know that either (a) it's a REALLY slow news day, or (b) there is something VERY wrong with the world, when I see, both on television and the internet, that a rap star is changing his "moniker" (ie. nickname) from "P. Diddy" to just "Diddy." I mean, is this something I should care about? I don't think I cared last time either, when he changed his "moniker" (sorry, but I just can't type that word without using quotes) from "Puff Daddy" to "P. Diddy."

...........

Now that I think about it a little more, maybe giving yourself a "moniker" (and then changing it regularly) is a good form of self-expression and self-promotion. In fact, we all should do it. OK, that's it! I'm giving myself a "moniker"!! Now, what to choose...


Here is my list of potential "monikers" so far:

Gabbo
Darth Doody
Princess Powerpuff
Lumpy
cOoL dOoD wHO CaNt sPeL 2 gooD bUt RULZ!!!
Double-Triple Coffeeman
Bob

It's hard to decide. None of these really *speak* to me. WAIT! The best one yet just came to me... and better yet, it's available! From now on, please refer to me as...

***PUFF DADDY!***

(It shouldn't be such a stretch. Most of the people I interact with on a daily basis call me "Daddy" already.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home