Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Maw, Fetch Me my Geritol...

OK, had an eye doctor appointment today. Mentioned to her that I noticed a bit of a change recently, had a little more trouble focusing on close stuff...

Turns out my prescription hasn't changed, but I have had a change with how fast I can focus on things close up. She figures in two or three years, possibly four, I will need....

Bifocals.

This isn't fair. I don't even turn forty until February!

I guess, if I'm turning INTO my grandfather, I better go stock up on short-sleeved dress shirts and suspenders...

Now I better go take a nap.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

AAACk... I notice that too. If I'm watching TV then avert my eyes to my computer I cant see a thing.

I'm not 40 for another 15 years... I'm too young to fall apart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home