Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sock! Bang! Pow!

Generally, I can recognize traits that my five kids inherited from either my wife or me.

For instance, my sixteen-year-old eats french toast with ketchup. She *definitely* got that one from me.

However, my four-year-old and eight-year-old boys have a trait that I can't identify.

They are INCAPABLE of leaving their socks on their feet. What is up with that? I'm fairly certain that, as a kid, I wore my socks pretty much all the time. And if my wife didn't, I'm sure I would have heard about it by now (wouldn't I?).

Oh well, I'm sure there are bigger things in life to worry about. And if all else fails, there's always...

Duct tape.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feet are supposed to be freeeeeee!!!!!!!

Socks are so inhibiting.

~~the original one odd sock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home