Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Clock is Ticking...


Well, tonight's the night. If you've never watched 24 before, or you used to watch it and fell off the bandwagon, now's the time to join in. Season five is beginning. Two episodes tonight, two episodes tomorrow night, and then a new episode every single Monday until May. (Yay! Mondays will be fun again!)

It's amazing how a television show can generate such excitement in our household. But it does. The only sad part of the evening is that my wife has to work until midnight both tonight and tomorrow. But, looking on the bright side, that just means that I get to watch them again!

Remember (and I stole this from a t-shirt I think):

If you're not watching 24.....

Then you don't know Jack.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to leave a comment to let you know how much i enjoy reading your blog. It always makes me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home