Saturday, July 15, 2006

Born to Blog Jive, Baby

You know, sadly I'm really too old to understand when people start talking stuff like 'shizzle my wizzle'. Let's just call it a variation of the generation gap.


However, thanks to "Gizoogle", technology has provided to way to help me bridge the gap! Click the... um... spinn'n rim below... um, beotch... and marvel in the wonder of my blog translated to jive. It opens a 'translated' version of my blog in another window.


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

If I was *really* adventurous, I'd put the thing on my sidebar and leave it there forever. But, what say we just test it out here in this post for now...

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Shig said...

That was frightening. Truly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home