Friday, October 06, 2006

Internal Conflict Between 12-year-old Me and 40-year-old Me...

Aaaagh.

Internal sci-fi conflict.

The twelve year old me says THIS is Battlestar Galactica:



Forty year old me has just started watching, thanks to some encouragement from a friend, THIS show on dvd, which is ALSO called Battlestar Galactica:



Twelve year old me LOVED the old one. Saw the pilot released as a movie, then followed every episode of the show. Even watched "Galactica 1980", which thankfully died a fast death.

Forty year old me is finding the new one VERY intriguing.

Twelve year old me is trying to make forty year old me feel guilty for abandoning the TRUE Battlestar Galactica.

But forty year old me is, well, me. So I'm going to stick it out with the new one and hope twelve year old me enjoys it too.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

The old one is sentimental, true...but the new one is a family affair for us.

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home