Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Budding Photojournalists... aka "Why my Camera's Memory Card is Always Full"

You know, we've had a digital camera of one kind or another for several years. And it's great. We've taken more pictures in the last seven or eight years than were ever taken in all the years prior. And they run as screen savers on our computers, so we *see* them more too.

However, there's a problem with that as well.

THREE problems, in fact, and the problems are currently nine, nine, and five years old.

They all know how to use the camera.

And so they do.

To excess, in fact.

The result of which is vast numbers of pictures on my camera (which also make their way to my computer when I'm not paying close attention) that look like this:



and this:



and this:



and, I'm sorry to say, even THIS:



Now, being positive, maybe this will work itself into a lucrative career for one or more of them.

Perhaps I should even give these pictures arty-farty names and start to peddle them around the galleries:

"Apple on Computer Desk"

"Kitchen Dance"

"One-armed Hulk at Rest"

"My Sister's Butt"

... what do you think?

After all, art IS in the eye of the beholder...

Or even the butt.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Robin - At less it is not your butt. I do not need that printed in my brain.
Locklyn

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

At least it's the kids taking those "arty" pix...I am always taking great shots that I can never use because only I appreciate them, too.

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home