Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's SHOCKING! It's OFFENSIVE! It's DISGUSTING! It's a.... BREAST!!

Take a look at this magazine cover that caused an uproar in the U.S. a few months ago:



Isn't that HIDEOUS?? I mean REALLY. What were they THINKING putting that ATROCITY on a magazine for PARENTS?

...

Um.

People really need to get a grip. No, really.

There are tons of articles about this cover out there. Here's one from MSNBC. Some of the quotes did make me laugh though:

"Men are very visual. When they see a woman's breast, they see a breast — regardless of what it's being used for."

Whew. That's a relief. I was afraid that, like, if I saw a breast being used as a, I don't know, weed whacker, I might see a John Deere tractor or something instead.

And... "I don't want my son or husband to accidentally see a breast they didn't want to see."

I might be slightly hurting my own point here, but I think there's something she doesn't understand about men. Or boys.

Speaking as a hybrid of both.


******************************************
So thanks for coming by. And a special thanks to all the extra visitors who have padded my blog hits by searching for the word "breast" in Google. Though I'm sure you didn't make it to the bottom of this article to see your welcome, once you realize that it's a boring old breastfeeding breast. Oh, wait, I mean a shocking offensive disgusting sexual object that should be hidden at all costs.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahahahahahahahahaaa

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

You must read my post for today-- (11/28)--on breasts!

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home