Sunday, May 13, 2007

Misplaced Mother's Day Wishes...

Happy Mother's Day to:

(1) My very own mother, who still treats me like her little boy;

(2) My wonderful wife, who masterfully produced five amazing kids with very little input from me;

(3) My wife's mother, without whom I wouldn't have had either my wonderful wife or my wonderful kids;

and finally,

(4) My former manager from ten years ago. Without him, I wouldn't have dove into the career change that I....

Oh. Right.

Um... yeah, sorry. I'm afraid that last one doesn't quite apply today. Though I hope you'll forgive my mistake, as you can probably see the similarities.

I'll just have to save that last one for ....


Motherf***er's Day.

7 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

rofl!! I can think of quite a few people I'd send a card to, for that day :)

Oh and happy belated birthday to your little spidey.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahaha.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey! You are such a goof.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Shig said...

My condolences to Mama Mia for your "ahem" very little input.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Robin said...

TC, thank heavens you're there to catch the little double entendres I drop into these posts! You know, I intended to put a little more obvious embellishment in that comment (ie. "no pun intended") but chose just to leave it to see if someone picks it up.

Thanks for not disappointing me.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Oh, and without putting too fine a point on it, let me express that my contribution, in certain respects, was truly massive.

;)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Yup, that's what they all say....BTW, I edited the post to include MY husband's very substantial contribution. Gosh these comments are getting xrated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home