Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fun with Your Brain

Well, here I was, trolling my folders for pictures to give me an idea of something to post... and then I fell upon this.

I love optical illusions. Here's a cool one.

(Maybe you should click the picture to get a larger version... I don't know how well it works with the smaller one)



Isn't that cool? There's no WAY you can look at the picture without seeing it move. But it doesn't.


p.s. If you can't see any movement in the image, get up, walk to the phone, and call a neurologist right away. Tell him your brain is broken.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

So funny.

Love your blog. I found you through your wife's blog...found HER through her submission to GrandRounds this issue on GruntDoc.

I've added you both to my bloglist. I think I'll be back often!

Hh

P.S. Having just had my 7.5 minutes of fame on an episode of "Bringing Baby Home" on TLC--I recommend that you write BOTH speeches. :) *Sigh* ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home