Friday, February 17, 2006

Forty-tude

OK, so now I'm forty.

Hmm.

Doesn't feel much different. But it is a *little* weird.

My kids were so excited this morning... more than I was, for that matter. But it's pretty neat to watch. They all made me cards. The two main themes in the cards were: "me being old" and/or "me having a new tattoo."

I was planning on having a few friends over tonight, to celebrate the wonderfulness of me. However, something I just saw on the Internet Movie Database may cause me to change my plans:



So, based on this new information, it's possible that a jet might arrive at the airport this evening, to spirit me away to an alcohol-and-cocaine-fueled all-night binge party.

Therefore, if you happen to show up at my house tonight, and I'm not there...

Well, think a good thought for me.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Happy 40th Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home