Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spreading Myself Around

Yes. I'm spreading myself around.

There is a regular collection of medically-themed blog posts called "Grand Rounds." Medical people submit particular posts from their own blogs, and these posts are collected for others to read.

Based on my supreme medical experience (ie. being married to a nurse), I submitted the post from last week about nurses.

If you are interested in lots of interesting medical posts (oh, and... mine as well), check it out: Grand Rounds at Science & Politics

Oh, and to keep this post at least *slightly* amusing:

If I had gone into medicine, this would probably be me:

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I loved that nurse post. LOVED it. Glad you submitted it. (One of mine is there this week on GR, again, too.)

Thanks for linking to my blog.

Back to (home)work, but thanks for the chuckle with the cartoon.

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home