Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back to the Drawing Board

OK, the idea for a tattoo I was working on didn't pan out. Remember how I wanted to try a rendition of a favourite comic? Well, no matter how much I played around with it, there was simply no way to get that detail on a tattoo the size I want.

By the way, here's the comic I based the design on. It was a super-size comic from 1975, which actually reprinted classic stories from the 1940's. And it cost a dollar. That was a lot at the time. But boy, did I love that comic. Still do. I'm actually looking at it right now.



So where does that leave me? I'm abandoning the 'comic cover' idea, and am going back to a single image. I have a few pictures saved that I will look more closely at now. I don't want to get stuck here forever.

And I can still always end up with the heart with my wife's name on it...

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. You are so funny. ha. ha. ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home