Sunday, July 30, 2006

Beach Fun (including revenge pictures)

This could possibly have been the best beach day ever. Beautiful weather. Got out the door nice and early in the morning without wanting to kill each other (a nice change from our usual 'getting ready for the beach' routine), got a nice spot and stayed for a long time.

Took lots of pictures. This one of me and my nine-year-old little girl is now one of my new favourites:



Here's a few other neat ones. You will notice I favour 'action' shots. That's me, baby. All action, all the time. Snorf.






Oh, the one annoying part. Shortly before we were getting ready to leave, these people came over and plopped themselves down right in front of us. No, I mean, literally RIGHT in front of us. Which I considered to be pretty bad form. So, since I was taking my last few pictures over their heads, I decided to take a picture of one of them and post it here on my blog, as kind of a silent protest.



Nice tats eh? Three, count 'em, three... that we know of. And who knows about that one on her lower back. For all we know, it might go on *forever*...

Well, that should teach her. Never mess with someone who has a BLOG!

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... i'm one of your blog stalkers. i don't know you, and you don't know me, and i don't even know how i stumbled upon your blog in the first place. but i read regularly and almost always laugh out loud. thanks! looks like it was an awesome day at the beach.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Dana. It's always nice to hear from a pleasant stalker. Makes the stalking go down much more easily. ;)

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Shig said...

AAAHHH!!! I knew I shouldn't have worn that bikini! Seriously, though, TC doesn't wear bikinis. Sheesh, she looks like she's actually sitting on your blanket.

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed she was - that white bucket actually hit my foot when she put it down. She saw, did not apologize, and moved it forward exactly 1 inch. That simply guaranteed that I let my kids run between their two blankets to get to us, when normally I would have made them go around a family grouping.People continue to amaze me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home