Sunday, July 23, 2006

From the Archives: My Breast Picture Ever

I like taking pictures. This one from 1998 is one of my very favourites, but I can't really explain why.



All I can say is that it was spontaneous. I don't think my wife was aware I was taking it. And it just shows breastfeeding in a casual, positive light without hitting you over the head with it.

I think I was playing around with the 'black and white' feature on the digital camera I had just started using, and I liked the way that came out too. Those soft edges got added some time later, for reasons that are now lost to the ages.

Oh, btw, that's my now nine-year-old daughter in the photo with my wife. I'm sure her twin brother wasn't too far away, getting ready to swoop. During that period, you understand, my wife was mostly serving doubles. Ha ha. (Look, I have to add *some* amusement to this post, right? That, and the "breast" pun in the title will pretty much have to do it!)

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Ohhhhh!!!!That's so sweet! Yeah for nursums!

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nor was your wife aware that you were going to post it on the internet for the world to see, but since it is probably the only decent picture of me ever I'll let it go :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT post and the beautiful photo!!!

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home