Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Balls That Melt In My Mouth

Is it just me, or does everyone love Whoppers?



Because I sure love them. They're so tasty.

They're also "self-limiting". Meaning, I eat them until I'm so totally sick of them, that I can't touch them for another year!


*************************
On totally another topic, I made a minor but thoroughly unpleasant discovery recently.

The other day, I went up to my tv, popped open the little door that covers the power button and the other controls (which I don't use much, thanks to the ever-wonderful remote)... and discovered an earwig nested there. Yuck.

Tried to flick him away, but only managed to startle him, so he slithered (or *whatever* it is they do) into the corner of the door, and through a gap into the tv.

INTO THE TV.

Aaaaargh. Friggin' earwigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home